Moles or melanocytic nevus are distributed throughout our body (and face) in a random way and in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Moles can bring a touch of personality to the face, but sometimes what they cause is the opposite effect, subtracting beauty and harmony from the face.
Also, sometimes some moles could lead to problems, and should be checked by a doctor.
Mole removal in Delhi is recommended in the following circumstances:
- They have a large size, greater than 6 mm.
- They are located in areas of friction, shaving or are exposed to ultraviolet radiation.
- They cause pain or itching.
- They have irregular or asymmetrical contours.
- Its color, appearance or size changes over time.
- Aesthetic problems
The procedure of mole removal in Delhi permanently and in a very short time those unsightly and annoying moles in a single intervention. The doctor will establish if it is necessary to perform a post-treatment biopsy to assess any possible skin abnormality.
HOW IS THE TREATMENT
In our clinics, the process of removing moles with surgery is very fast, since it takes approximately half an hour. It is a minor surgery, so the patient does not have to request leave from work.
The steps to follow during the intervention to remove moles are the following:
- Local sedation is administered to the patient.
- The area of
the mole to be removed is marked.
- The removal or removal of the mole is performed. The incision made in the skin is minimal, just a few millimeters.
- Stitches are given.
Once the mole has been removed with surgery, the intervened area is covered with a dressing so that it is not in contact with sunlight.
The recovery process is very fast and after the intervention the patient’s skin recovers its beauty and harmony without presenting any type of scar.
The doctor will oversee the patient cleaning and care guidelines for the treated area, until the patient’s full recovery.
After removing moles through a surgical process, a series of very simple care is needed:
- The treated area has to be clean and dry daily.
- Do not sunbathe or UVA rays after the intervention.
- The cures of the treated area will be done with betadine, serum or another product specified by the doctor.
- Sun protection with factor 50 in the treated area for three months.
The removal of moles with surgery is a process with which the patient has a series of advantages:
- It is a quick process.
- The patient achieves a smooth and soft skin.
- It is a definitive process, so you will not need any further sessions later.
There are some contraindications to this treatment:
- Patients with wounds or infections in the areas to be treated (after evaluation by the doctor).
- Skin problems
- Patients with uncontrolled diabetes.
- Clotting problems or diseases.
- Pregnant or lactating women.
- Systemic diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Heart problems.
- Infectious states.