“Vaginoplasty in Delhi is a procedure to reverses the relaxation of the vaginal structures due to childbirth, episiotomies or the product of natural aging, restoring the necessary firmness for adequate sexual gratification.”
The Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure that involves strengthening the muscles of the back of the vagina and trim excess tissue reducing the diameter of the vagina.
Due to the birth of their children through childbirth and flaccidity of the tissues, the diameter of the vagina increases, and the muscles lose their strength and tone. The sensation of flaccidity and in turn the decrease in friction that many women feel is also noticed by their partner during sexual intercourse.
With the Vaginoplasty surgical technique, the width of the vagina is reduced, which results in an increase in the tone of its muscles, increasing friction during sexual intercourse and resulting in a much more pleasant experience for the patient and her partner.
The goal of Vaginoplasty in Delhi is to restore lost tone to the vaginal muscle resulting in greater strength and ability to contract. During the operation, the stretched muscle at the back of the vagina is attached and shortened with absorbable sutures, while at the same time, excess skin is removed. By doing this, the vaginal muscles and surrounding soft tissue are tightened; scars would not be visible.
In the first place, the localized area is anesthetized, so that no type of hospital admission is necessary. Second, resorbable stitches are given inside the vagina to tighten the inner vagina and the entrance size is reduced to return it to its natural state. The stitches are generally absorbable, they do not have to be removed and they fall out around 15 days after surgery.
For surgery, a preoperative study is required: blood tests (hemogram, biochemistry and coagulation), electrocardiogram and chest X-ray. Do not take aspirin or other medications that contain salicylates during the week before and after the intervention. Do not smoke (or avoid it as much as possible) during the same period contemplated in the previous paragraph.
After the surgery, (as bandages are not placed) the patient bleeds approximately 12-24h, the first hours after the surgery place a local cold, use wet toilet paper (or specific hygienic wipes) when it is necessary to go to the cleaning and daily cures of the area with vaginal betadine should be performed at home until the stitches fall off or are removed. Sexual relations cannot be resumed until more or less 1 month has passed, likewise not doing sports, saunas, efforts, etc. up to the month after surgery.
8 things to know when considering vaginoplasty in Delhi as an option
- Recently, vaginoplasty has gained popularity as an option for women who want to increase their confidence in their own body, as well as reverse the sagging associated with childbirth, episiotomy or aging. It is considered that the reduction in the diameter of the vagina can also be associated with an increase in friction at the time of sexual intercourse.
- Vaginoplasty has been controversial; its detractors point out that this operation by itself is not capable of increasing sexual satisfaction, since this is a multifactorial phenomenon with both physiological, psychological and social ingredients. However, others argue that a woman’s confidence in her own anatomy is a factor that can significantly influence a satisfactory sexual relationship.
- If you are considering vaginoplasty as an option, it is important that you speak openly with your plastic surgeon in Delhi about your concerns, doubts and above all, about your expectations.
- Vaginoplasty is one of the surgeries that are grouped under the concept of “vaginal rejuvenation”, “vaginal aesthetics” or “gynecological cosmetology”, along with other procedures such as labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction and / or G-spot amplification.
- Vaginoplasty in Delhi can be done under local anesthesia and the procedure takes about an hour or two. In general, it is managed as outpatient surgery and the patient is discharged after surgery to go home.
- Despite being a relatively simple procedure, vaginoplasty, like any other surgery, has certain risks: bleeding, bruising, infection, dehiscence of the sutures, among others. Achieving the width of the vagina that the patient requires is assessed individually since if it is not achieved it can cause pain in the relationship or not obtain the desired results. You should discuss all risks with your specialist before making the decision to have a vaginoplasty.
- Post-operative care may include a period of 6 to 8 weeks of “pelvic rest” during which the patient must abstain from sexual intercourse, exertion, wear tight clothing, and other care. In general, it is possible to return to daily activities within 4 to 7 days.